1°) The offers must be received before 3pm on auction ending day (see in 'stamps auction').
2°) The winning lot will be sent with registered mail to the expenses of the people having bought the lot.
3°) All the sales are cash sales when the customers have received the purchase(s). However I reserve myself the right to ask for payment before sending expensive lots or for a new customer.
4°) Each lot will be allocated to the person who made the higher offer. The priority is given to the first returned in case of several identical offers.
5°) Every offer has to be equivalent or higher than the starting price.
6°) The description is guaranteed for all lots of 3 maximum stamps. Only the lots of SUP and VF quality will be taken back for a problem of quality so far as they are composed of less than 4 stamps.
7°) The pictures take account of the description for the serration the margins and the cancel. A photographed lot will never be taken back for a problem of serration, seal of cancellation.
8°) The album or box are sold just as they are and will never be taken back. Those lots are in our store to be examined.
9°) In the event of dispute the French text is dominating and in the event of litigations only the courts of Liege are qualified.
10°) The attribution price of each lot will respect these conditions:
- The price will be equal to the offer immediately below the strongest offer
increased by 5% (example: an offer of 50 and another of 100 will result
in a price of 50 + 5% = 52.50 and will be attributed to the person who
- The starting price is the final when only one offer is given for a lot.
- If two identical offers are given the price is the first of the offer without
5% (that can't be applied here).
11°) There is a buyer's fee of 18% for expenses.
12°) Finally, for this auction, we use following abbreviations for description of the items :
- SUP : SUPerb : Stamp in very fine quality, best at the normal quality
- VF : Very Fine : Stamp in fine quality, no fault
- F/VF : Fine/Very Fine : stamp in good quality with very little fault (value a
little less at the normal).
- F : Fine : Stamp with little fault, nice to see with price less at the
- DEF : DEFect : Stamp with fault, very low price.
- ** : Mint never hinged, original gum
- * : Mint hinged
- O : used
- (*) : no gum
- ND : imperforated
13°) Payment methods :
- National or international bank transfer;
- Checks (only in France);