1°) The sell price is net price without additional fees. Shipcosts :
- Are free for stamps purchase of minimum 25 euro (Otherwise add 2 euro).
- Are calculated following belgian post prices for all philatelic furnitures.
2°) Items are sending maximum 2 days after reception of your payment.
3°) You can specify for a same lot the number of items that you want. Sending is depending of us stock.
4°) You can take your items directly in my shop. Please specify when you make the cloture of your order.
5°) All payments must be made before sending of the items. In any case don't make your payment before we send you an invoice with the amount due.
6°) For payment of the invoice, we accept the followings : national of international transfer to my Belgian account, French checks, Paypal, moneybookers and cash payment.
7°) The description is guaranteed for all lots of 3 maximum stamps. Only the lots of SUP and TB quality will be taken back for a problem of quality so far as they are composed of less than 4 stamps.
8°) The pictures take account of the description for the serration the margins and obliteration. A photographed lot will never be taken back for a problem of serration or seal.
9°) In the event of dispute the French text is dominating and in the event of litigations only the courts of Liege are qualified.
10°) For description of the items we use the followings catalogues : COB for Belgium, Prifix for Luxembourg and Yvert/Tellier for another countries.
11°) Finally, for this auction, we use following abbreviations for description of the items :
- SUP : SUPerb : Stamp in very fine quality, best at the normal quality
- VF : Very Fine : Stamp in fine quality, no fault
- F/VF : Fine/Very Fine : stamp in good quality with very little fault (value a
little less at the normal).
- F : Fine : Stamp with little fault, nice to see with price less at the
- DEF : DEFault : Stamp with fault, very low price.
- ** : Mint never hinged, original gum
- * : Mint hinged
- O : used
- (*) : no gum
- (**) : regummed
- ND : imperforated
12°) Payment methods :
- National or international bank transfer;
- Checks (only in France);